Stupid People in the News
I could not resist writing this blog because the more I read the news, the less intelligent people seem to be.
Rochelle Gutierrez a University of Illinois Math Professor says the ability to solve geometry and algebra problems and teaching such subjects perpetuates so-called white privilege. Source
How so Rochelle? Writing a basic Excel Spreadsheet requires basic algebra knowledge. Are you telling me that your skin color knows the difference? Stupid! Maybe its time to turn in your teaching credentials.
A British government office cautioned against the use of the term “pregnant woman” in a U.N. treaty, saying that it “excludes” transgender people. Source
So when is it that a non-female can get pregnant? I want to know this one! The British office wants them to be called “pregnant people”. This continues along the lines of the absolutely stupid politically correct race. I cannot believe anybody would pander to such a minuscule group of people. I say, too bad if they get their feelings hurt. Deal with it LGBTQ folks. I am tired of bending the rules for you when you only makeup less than a quarter percent of the population.
A student accepted to Yale University who posted her big news on Facebook wasn’t congratulated — but shamed, for what one critic called her “white privilege.” Source
If you are smart enough to get into Yale you have my congratulations. The group of African-Americans that got their little feelings hurt can stick it! The last time I checked Yale didn’t look at skin color to determine if you are accepted or not. If you want into Yale why don’t you study. It takes brains – stupid!
California Billionaire Tom Steyer has released his big ad campaign to impeach the President.
Tom, I am not sure how you became a billionaire from being so stupid. You cannot impeach the president unless this happens:
At the federal level, Article Two of the United States Constitution states in Section 4 that “The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.” The House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments. Source
Tom, have I missed something? Has President Trump committed Treason, Bribery or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors? Is using his twitter account some sort of violation? I am sure that the television networks will run your ads because they want your money stupid! Really its all about Tom, getting your face out there in the news right?
Everyday I am reading this garbage in the news. There is more garbage I can dig up but what is the point? My Blog provides information to my readers about what silly things are going on in our Republic. These are just a few of the many examples out there.
Here is what I am sick of (and you are probably also)
- LGBTQ people thinking that they wield enough power to change things. They are one-quarter percent of the population. I could care less about their little problems. Their plight does not affect me nor should it. The Bible provides clear thought on this subject.
- African-Americans with the “poor me” attitude. No other group of people in America has been treated more special after the mistakes made in the slave trade two centuries ago. Educated folks understand your fight to have equal rights. Most of you alive today never had to fight for anything – and you have had everything handed to you. Just because your skin is dark does not make you any more special than anyone else in the world. Deal with it.
- Haters – I am sick of people who hate people. This all happened after the last election. There are people who hate everyone – based on race, religion or skin color. Liberals seem to be the biggest haters.
- People that want stuff for free. So do I, but it does not work that way. Get off your rear and work for what you want. Have some pride.
- Homeless People being my problem. Get a job and go to work. This is a choice, not a situation.
- Drug Addicts, This is a choice, not a situation.
- Illegal Immigration, This is a conscious choice to break the law. These are criminals. The United States has many avenues for legal immigration.
- Sanctuary Status, There is no safe harbor for criminals.
- Terrorists and Murderers. There is no place for you in this world.
I kept my list short. There is many more I could add, but I am sure you get my point.