The Oscars – Why you shouldn’t watch.
The Academy Awards, also known as the Oscars, are a set of 24 awards for artistic and technical merit in the American film industry, given annually by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), to recognize excellence in cinematic achievements as assessed by the Academy’s voting membership. (as defined by Wikipedia)
So – tell me why I should care? This is a television event that allows actors to pat each other on the back and get an award. This would be fine however the actors now use these type of venues to force their political values on America.
The last thing I need is a bunch of Hollywood rich folks telling me what I should believe or not believe. Here is the social values of this group of people – (not all of them)
- They have numerous affairs and are not faithful to their wives or husbands.
- They are rich and have bodyguards and security – but they tell us the 2nd Amendment should go.
- The lie about their involvement with the #metoo movement so they can gain popularity with their followers on Facebook and Twitter.
- They have total disrespect for the President of the United States because he is a Conservative.
- Most do not believe in God or say they do – and then act morally against his teachings.
- They hate violence, but most of their movies are killing each other and are full of the violence they supposedly hate.
- They hate video games but make movies about them.
- They believe it is okay to have Illegal Immigrants running the streets and support Sanctuary Cities and States in direct conflict with our Federal Laws and the U.S. Constitution.
- They black list a few of their comrades from ever making a movie because they have a Conservative Voice. Do some Internet Research and see whom.
- They tell us how we should help the homeless but do not spend a nickel of their millions upon millions of dollars building a shelter for them. They use security and armed guards to keep them out of their property, but normal people living from paycheck to paycheck should invite them into their homes and “save them.”
- Most of these folks have addiction problems with Alcohol and Drugs – and use both of these as an excuse for their poor behavior and then go to million dollar rehabilitation retreats to “withdraw” and we are supposed to respect them because of this.
- I do not nor do I accept the behavior of the LGBTQ community. I think it is a serious mental issue that should not be flaunted on Television and at the Movies. I don’t think women kissing women and men kissing men are okay and I certainly do not want to view this and I don’t condone it. The Bible clearly addresses this type of behavior – which further indicates the absence of God in Hollywood.
- Hollywood is totally detached from reality. They do fund raising events after disasters only to get media attention to sell more movies. (again a few do this because they are morally responsible and believe in God).
I could spend hours blogging for the reason not to watch these folks spew their garbage on the air and flaunt their riches at the masses but I won’t. If people cannot open their eyes and realize that these folks are not good people then I cannot help them.
I will note there are some very decent people in the industry – however these people’s good deeds are never aired. You will be able to disseminate the good Hollywood folks from the bad easily. I shouldn’t have to blog that either because all of you really know which ones are decent.
In the mean time – read a good book, spend time with your family or family pets or take a nap. I guarantee you won’t be missing much. I highly recommend that you skip the Oscars and every other Hollywood event until the rich and blameless figure out what decency, respect and good moral behavior is.