Roe V Wade – Overreaction by the Masses

7 Responses

1. Mike says:

Overaction in Sacramento on July 4th . Protestors blocking I5. I guess they are too stupid to know abortion is legal in California. Yes murder in the womb is legal here and 43 other states even with Roe V Wade being overturned.

2. Mike says:

Roe V Wade – New agencies reporting potential violence ahead of announcement on 5.23.2022. So – we have Democrats which raise hell about violence – then allow BLM to protest and burn cities and now it is okay to create violence because they do not agree with the court. The liberal government will do nothing to arrest or control these thugs. They will allow property damage and burning. I recommend that every American prepare their firearms so if they need to defend themselves they can. Also expect food interruptions. It is going to be nasty

3. Mike says:

Abortion has been legal in California since 1967. Roe V Wade was passed in 1973. Even if it was overturned the law in California allows abortions – so what is all of the pissing and moaning about? Why all the protests and harassment? Are people that reside in California so stupid they can’t even research this? The Political ads are already lying about this – vote canidate x in and they will preserve your right to abort? Its been legal since 67. People are so effing stupid.

4. Mike says:

The radical left continues to invade churches and protest at supreme court justices homes in violation of federal law – and Democrat government including the Attorney General of the United States, FBI and local police do nothing. The Press Secretary says it is okay along with the liberal news media. This is very scary. Liberty, Life and Freedom is at stake. Vote Vote Vote Republican in the mid-terms. We must stop this liberal socialist mob from undermining America

5. Mason says:

The media continues to lie about Roe V Wade. They are making false statements about how this law being overturned is going to take away womens rights. I don’t see rights being taken away in most states, I don’t see laws on the books preventing abortions if you go from one state to another. I don’t see how the legalized murder of 68 million humans can be done without repercussions. I cannot understand why we need this law due to the extreme advances in medicine and birth control. I can’t understand why women and men both cannot be responsible when having sex to make sure a pregnancy does not happen. I can’t understand a lot of things that people do.

6. Mike says:

Protestors should be kept away from Supreme Court Justices – including their residences. There should be full protection from the FBI. Protestors can hold their protests in safe legal areas but not near homes. That is disturbing the peace as well as threatening to the Judges.